Well we were blessed to be able to go to Reno, NV the 1st weekend of the month so that Una could baptism & confirm his nephew Peni Taufa, his younger sister Meola's oldest son. Una was nervous about performing both the baptism and confirmation, but like always he did an amazing job! I'm so blessed and humbled to have my husband in our lives and for him to hold the priesthood and be able to be called upon by his family members to perform these duties! I'm so proud of my husband and how far we have come as a family and him as the provider for our family. It makes me feel so much safer knowing that my husband holds the keys of the priesthood and is able to perform any type of blessing when needed for either myself or my daughter and other family members.
We were also able to spend time with other family members. It was a great and fun weekend and of course we didn't want to leave Reno and come back to Salt Lake. We extended our trip by a day and wanted to extend it another day but had to go back to work. It was wonderful to see Seilah playing and laughing and having a great time with all her aunties, uncles, and cousins. She was so sad when ever we would go to bed because she missed her cousins and the rest of her family. When we were leaving at the airport, she was crying so bad because she didn't want to leave her auntie Alu. Just wish that we either lived closer to family or could go visit our families more often, than we do now. A huge bonus for us to travel to all these different places to visit our families is me working for Jetblue Airlines. So grateful right now for me having a job and I know I should not complain about working when we can travel for way cheap or sometimes even free and am grateful that my husband and myself have jobs right now.



I love you and I am so proud of how far you have come. You are so wonderful!
ReplyDeleteThanks Darcy!! Don't ever get me all teary eyed just reading you comment!! Love ya too!! :)
ReplyDelete